7 Reasons to Sell Now
Cheryl Hinchman, Keller Williams Realty
- It’s a SELLERS’ MARKET!
- Locally and nationally, the inventory of available homes for sale is extremely low. However, the inventory is beginning to rise in Santa Cruz County.
- More competition is coming soon. As potential sellers begin to realize that the market is beginning to shift towards a BUYERS’ MARKET, they will begin putting their homes on the market in droves. The longer you wait to list your property, the more competition you will have.
- The median sales price for homes in Santa Cruz County has risen dramatically in the past year- over 30%! As our market shifts to a BUYERS’ MARKET, that rate of increase will slow or even decrease.
- Currently there is a large pool of well-qualified buyers that are ready to buy NOW.
- Interest rates are going up. That will reduce the buyer power (the amount they can borrow) for many buyers, even knocking some of them out of the market completely. If you plan to buy a replacement home using a loan, it will cost YOU more as rates increase.
- We know the value of your home NOW, and we know the state of the local real estate market NOW. It is difficult to predict home value and the local real estate economy in the years to come. We can deal with known facts NOW.
If you are considering selling your home, or if you know someone who is thinking of selling, please contact me as soon as possible. Take advantage of a HOT SELLERS’ MARKET!